Monday, May 2, 2016

Post 26: two colleagues' posts about what they have learned

Ashley learned "The most important thing that I've learned is that it is always a good idea to get a second or even a third opinion on your paper, where they critique it for you. Since nobody is perfect there will always be room for improvement and good advice will help you get a better grade on a paper. I think that by doing this you can also learn from your mistakes and the next time you have a paper to write you won't make the same mistake twice. When I took AP Literature in high school, my teacher sometimes made us read others' paper and critique it, but I never understood the importance of it and why she couldn't do it. I now understand that your teacher/professor isn't suppose to tell you everything and that you should always be able to go to a colleague and get their opinion on something." 


Javorous learned "The most important thing I've learned in this class are DEADLINES. Although this wasn't a topic we discussed, but it was something that I had to pay attention to."

No comments:

Post a Comment