Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Post 10. What two of my colleagues symbols'

 Jahai Canty symbols
  Something that I wear or carry is my moneybag chain around my neck. My favorite piece in the game of monopoly is the moneybag. The moneybag chain I wear is to symbolizes me grinding everyday to get to the riches. To keep stacking my funds and never folding. The moneybag chain I wear is to symbolize every time I make investments with money. I should take the course with less opportunity costs and financial loses. http://eng1100canty12.blogspot.com/

Jaylen Popes' symbol
Something that I carry almost everyday is my Calvin Klein hand bag on occasions. Calvin Klein is a fashion company that not only creates handbags they also make clothes, book bags, underwear, shoes and accessories. The word "Calvin Klein" symbolizes the founder who name is Calvin Klein. The "CK" is their logo that the company advertise which make the consumer familiar with the company and the product.
http://engl1102pope.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment