Sunday, March 20, 2016

Post 14: Two colleagues' favorite poems or lyrics

Marlons favorite song lyric.
Kevin Gates said " My daily conversation, it consist of hustle grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle shining don't want pop it off it's on the muscle police is harassing don't want see us come up" I think this mean never stop grinding even if the feds watching you.

Tiffany's favorite song lyric
My favorite song right now is Hello by Adele. In the song she says"Hello, can you hear me" to me she is crying out to her old lover. Theme of the song discuss themes of nostalgia and regret. She shows how she let someone go who she really loved. Nostalgia is going back to the old in which she wanted her old flame back . I can really relate to her and this song on a deep level.

No comments:

Post a Comment